DO YOU HAVE A STORY TO SHARE?
DO YOU ENJOY INSPIRING OTHERS?
CONTRIBUTE TO VALHALLA MIND…
Everyone has a story to tell. If you’ve found yourself on this page…I’d be surprised if you didn’t!
It’s likely that it was in your personal experiences where you found wisdom that shaped who you are…that built your character and that awakened you to living a life with passion.
If you like sharing ideas, tips, teaching, or inspiring the people around you, I encourage you to continue reading…
- A deeply passionate person who LOVES sharing meaningful information, tips, powerful wisdom, personal development and inspiration.
- You need not be a professional writer to submit an article…we simply ask that you keep it real, authentic and provide value to the readers of Valhalla Mind. Ask yourself, what will they take away from my writing? How will my article help readers improve their life? If you can teach through your writing, we want to hear from you.
- One Wise Life topics include:Personal Development, Psychology and Personality, Relationships, Wellness and Health, Spirituality and Inspiration, Wealth Creation and Entrepreneurship.
Writing is therapeutic…
Writing is healing….
By writing and sharing about your experience(s), you bring light and healing to the readers.
Valhalla Mind is passionate about it’s writers who want to spread their valuable wisdom. This isn’t a place to brag…but a place to share your authentic voice to lift others…who will then want to share your article with others, as well.
- IMAGE. The image must capture the attention of the readers on Facebook via the newsfeed. The image should relate to the article you’re submitting. The image must be clear and no logo or website address on the image itself. More important: You must have must legal rights to use the photo. Recommended image size is 1,200 x 628
- HEADLINE. The headline should also grab the attention of the readers on Facebook via the newsfeed. Review this article for tips: 19 Headline Writing Tips for More Clickable, Shareable Blog Posts
- VOICE. As a contributor to Valhalla Mind we want you to share your authentic voice. We encourage you to write to engage the reader and keep up the momentum going from opening paragraph to closing paragraph. Remember…we want to publish articles on this site…but we also want to help you share your message through the social media channels, inspire the reader…and change the world. Please, no sales pitches about your blogs.
- SUBMISSION. Submit your article to Zane.Baker@ValhallaMind.com with “ARTICLE SUBMISSION” in the subject line. Include a short bio with one link where you want our readers to find you (website, product or service). Add your professional Facebook PAGE (not personal). Unless submitted, we will use the profile picture from Facebook for the blog post. Please note that submitting an article does not guarantee its publication.
- EDITING. Submission of an article will automatically assume your consent to minor editing (if necessary). Valhalla Mind will credit you as the author/writer. Submission of an article does not automatically assume its publication/distribution.
- SHARE. Once your article is approved and published we request that you please share the link of your article/blog with your network through social media channels…and commit to at least one share via Facebook.
If you feel good and you’re having fun writing…you’re on the right track and I look forward to hearing from you!
With love and joy,
Valhalla Mind is a community of heart-centered teachers, authors, coaches and entrepreneurs who passionately live life and desire to use Social Media and the internet to lovingly share their insight covering all areas of life–from personal to professional: Personal Development, Psychology and Personality, Relationships, Wellness and Health, Spirituality and Inspiration, Wealth Creation and Heart-Centered Entrepreneurship…all mixed in with some fun, too.
Through cross-promotion and partnership, our mission is for our heart-centered message to enter people’s lives causing them to consider change, awaken to possibility and to their innate wisdom to create a life they love!
We live in a special time where we believe that creating a fulfilled life is a daily active choice and social media (the blogs and graphics we share and cross promote) is vital to keeping you tapped IN to your personal power by increasing your positive thoughts and transforming your life and the world you live in. It’s time for you to be in the driver’s seat and shift from life of existence and trepidation to life thriving with exploration and discovery.
It’s our passion and our purpose, to inspire and help others awaken, heal and transform for the greatest and highest good.